As announced by Hon’ble CIM Shri. Piyush Goyal during a stake-holders’ consultation on 11th September, 2019, Help-Desk & Facilitation Centre vide Trade Notice No. A-22020/2/2019-DGTR dated 23rd September, 2019 has been set up in Directorate General of Trade Remedies, New Delhi.
Help Desk & Facilitation Centre is an institutional arrangement to facilitate optimal utilization of available trade remedial measuresby different stakeholders.
Its functions inter-alia include:
- Disseminate information to Domestic Industry regarding various Trade Remedies.
- Hand-hold DI, especially MSMEs, in filing trade remedial petitions.
- Guide MSMEs to remove 'data gaps' while filing applications.
- Guide the Indian exporters facing Trade Remedial Investigations in other countries.
- Provide information regarding available Non-Tariff Measures to domestic industry and advise them to avail the same with the support of concerned Administrative Ministry/ Department.
- Provide information regarding estimated time lines for completion of various procedures and for disposal of cases.
10:00am to 5:00pm on all working days.
Address & Contact Details
Address: Room No. 17A, Directorate General of Trade Remedies, 4th floor, Jeevan Tara Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Phone No. 1800111808
|Kindly add your following details in your email so that we can reach out to you at the earliest: || |
To send an email to our Help Desk and Facilitation Centre via email client MS-Outlook (Click Here)
Send an email to our Help Desk and Facilitation Centre via
web-based email services like gmail, yahoo, rediffmail, etc. at helpdesk[dot]dgtr[at]gov[dot]in